Spherical roller bearings are bearings with drum rollers assembled between the inner ring with two raceways and the outer ring with a spherical raceway. Symmetrical cylindrical rollers are freely oriented on the concave outer ring raceway. In split spherical roller bearings, the inner ring, outer ring and cage of the roller set are divided into two halves, and the bearing rings are fixed together by screws.
As one of the important basic parts, split spherical roller bearings are widely used in many fields. Split spherical roller bearings are mainly used in positions where the installation and disassembly are difficult to reduce the difficulty of bearing disassembly. This kind of bearing is suitable for low speed and bad working environment. The easy installation and disassembly of split spherical roller bearings reduce the downtime of equipment and improve production efficiency.
Split spherical roller bearings produced by DALIAN GUANGYANG BEARING CO., LTD. can be installed in the split bearing pedestal without additional mechanical processing or replacement of the bearing pedestal. If the internal size is the same, they are also applicable to bearing pedestals produced by other roller bearing suppliers.
To ensure that the inner ring reaches the required tight fit, the shaft must be machined to the tolerance of h6 to h9. The tolerances of the shaft are the same as those normally used for non-split bearings adopting a tight or release sleeve. The tolerance of the bearing saddle bore is the same as that of the usual bearing saddle bore, which is usually h7 or h8.
1. Support the weight of the rotor.
2. Remove the bearing pedestal.
3. Remove the old bearing (use the cutting machine to cut the non-split bearing with a tight set sleeve or a release sleeve).
4. Put half of the outer ring under the bearing pedestal, align the inner ring installed on the shaft, and then tighten the two inner rings together with screws.
5. Install the other parts and install the outer ring of the upper half.
6. Lower the shaft to make the bearings bear loads.
7. Install the upper half of the bearing pedestal.